Working Student (f/m/d)
Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
You are a student and want to apply your already acquired knowledge and skills in practice? - Then we should get to know each other!
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- ... support the team in all day-to-day tasks
- ... gain an insight into the various production processes
- ... take over independent tasks in the individual company departments:
... e.g. work in precision mechanical assembly
... e.g. support the production of our parts in the workshop
... e.g. carry out manual assembly of printed circuit boards with SMD, THT and electromechanical components according to technical drawings and parts lists
… e.g. support with the coding of digital tools
- ... be part of various company projects and help to design and carry out our assembly, inspection and test processes
- ... and much more - we are also open to your specific ideas
✔️ At Morpheus, we offer…
- ... responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... the opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry on many new and exciting topics
- ... a steep learning curve in diverse digital topics
- ... the opportunity to help build a fast-growing space company
- ... a top equipped workplace in the beautiful city of Dresden
- ... feelgood snacks and drinks that are on us
- ... a fun and thorough onboarding process and always an open ear for all concerns
- ... flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- ... the startup mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hours
- ... working in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... are a student in one of the following fields of study: mechanical engineering, engineering, electronics, mechatronics, computer engineering or similar
- ... have an excellent understanding of technology and are enthusiastic about technical contexts
- ... are talented at tinkering, building, scraping and soldering
- ... first experience desirable, but not a must
- ... have very good time and self management skills
- ... have a responsible and structured way of working
- ... are reliable
- ... see confidentiality, professionalism, loyalty and discretion as a matter of course
- ... are open to the new tasks entrusted to you and are committed to achieving results
- ... have the desire to keep on learning, to grow with Morpheus and to question established processes self-critically and to be prepared to improve them
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us.
We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!