Satellite Operations - Product Development Lead
United States, California, El Segundo (Los Angeles Area)Product Development
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus Space is disrupting the NewSpace industry by introducing the Sphere Ecosystem: a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion, automation software and Hardware-as-a-Service: an unbeatable pricing model. This full-stack solution enables satellite service providers to operate entire constellations as one entity at the best prices possible to date.
Thanks to the highly efficient propulsion systems, each satellite can perform countless orbital maneuvers, which allows for the first time the possibility of "objective first" mission planning. This provides a never before seen flexibility of satellite networks that is exploited by A.I. to optimally morph the constellations to fulfill the user's objectives, which can range from revisit frequencies to observation of moving POIs.
Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
With Morpheus, you will…
At Morpheus, we…
• ... offer a variety of tasks in an international and growing space startup
• ... offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
• ... live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
• ... have flexible working hours and competitive compensation
• ... work in a modern office in vibrant downtown LA or remotely from wherever we are most effective.
• … are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
We should get to know each other if you…
Experience with real time operations on space qualified vehicles
•… have a good grasp of which old operations solutions work well and which need new ideas .