Product Manager - SaaS Development
United States, California, El Segundo (Los Angeles Area)Product Development
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Satellites, Cutting-edge Technology and New Space? Would you like to help shape the future of our planet and space in an international team?
Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus is disrupting the New Space industry by introducing the Sphere Ecosystem: a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion, automation software and Hardware-as-a-Service: an unbeatable pricing model. This full-stack solution enables satellite service providers to operate entire constellations as one entity at the best prices possible to date.
Thanks to the highly efficient propulsion systems, each satellite can perform countless orbital maneuvers, which allows for the first time the possibility of "objective first" mission planning. This provides a never-before-seen flexibility of satellite networks that is exploited by A.I. to optimally morph the constellations to fulfill the user's objectives, which can range from revisit frequencies to observation of moving POIs.
Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
With Morpheus, you will…
• ... drive the development of our SaaS platform to bring our customers and partners together.
• … collaborate with our customers, partners and team members to develop and implement product development agenda.
• … create unparalleled ecosystem of mission design and operations setting new standards for user experience.
• … lead and grow the team to develop ideas, solve real pains of mission planning and operations, open new business avenues for our customers in the New Space era.
At Morpheus, we...
• ... offer a variety of tasks in an international and growing space startup
• ... offer the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
• ... live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
• ... have flexible working hours and competitive compensation
• ... work in a modern office in vibrant El Segundo, California with a gym on location
• ... you to have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering field with extensive professional experience.
• ... you to have experience building SaaS platform, with focus on creating services.
• ... a critical thinker. We need you to have the ability to analyze a situation logically and come up with a set of judgments to formulate solutions.
• ... an active listener. It is essential that you must pay attention to messages and other instructions communicated to them able to use that information in the problem-solving and decision-making process.
• ... you to have exceptional attention to detail. You need to be able to focus on small parts so that the big picture has perfect execution.
• ... you to good at management. A Gateway Product Owner wears many hats. From being a team player to an individual working hard under tight deadlines, a terrific Gateway Product Owner manages it all.
We, Morpheus Space, are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.