Procurement Manager (f/m/d)
Germany, Sachsen, Dresden
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
You are an outstanding people-person with excellent social, communication and conflict management skills, fluently in German and English - Then we should get to know each other!
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟For this role, you will...
- ... be the contact person for the procurement of external products and services towards the responsible persons in development and production
- ... take over the procurement of electronics and precision manufacturing components as well as semi-finished goods, consumables, facilities, devices and equipment for the production and testing of assemblies and products
- ... be responsible for the commercial execution of the procurement processes
- ... be responsible for performing and documentation of the incoming goods inspections
- ... independently develop, organize and optimize the procurement and logistics processes
- … implement our procurement and logistics processes in our ERP syste, improve it and keep it up-to-date
- ... coordinate the delivery of our products including managing customs and foreign trade regulations
- ... monitor and analyze the procurement market and price developments
✔️ At Morpheus, we offer...
- ... responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... the opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry on many new and exciting topics
- ... a steep learning curve in diverse digital topics
- ... the opportunity to help build a fast-growing space company
- ... a top equipped workplace in the beautiful city of Dresden
- ... feelgood snacks and drinks that are on us
- ... a fun and thorough onboarding process and always an open ear for all concerns
- ... flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- ... the startup mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hours
- ... flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- ... working in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have a university or technical college degree in economics or engineering or long-time experience in the field of procurement and logistics with appropriate vocational training
- ... are characterized by negotiation skills, independence, and the ability to work under pressure
- ... have experience in dealing with suppliers, contracting and procurement
- ... have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- … have advanced experience and knowledge with ERP systems
- ... are able to express yourself well in English and German, both written and spoken
- ... have very good time and self management skills
- ... have a responsible and structured way of working as well as assertiveness
- ... are reliable
- ... see confidentiality, professionalism, loyalty and discretion as a matter of course
- ... are open to the new tasks entrusted to you and are committed to achieving results
- ... are preferably interested in technology and space
- ... have the desire to keep on learning, to grow with Morpheus and to question established processes self-critically and to be prepared to improve them.
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!