Physical-Technical Assistant (f/m/d)
Germany, Sachsen, Dresden
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- ... be responsible for the implementation, evaluation and assessment of production processes
- ... carry out the documentation and archiving of the results
- ... carry out work on measuring or analytical instruments and laboratory equipment
- ... be responsible for troubleshooting and associated resolution of technical issues through rework
- ... participate in research and development work by preparing test fixtures
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- … have flexible working hours and fair compensation
- … offer personal „on the Job“ onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
- ... work in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have completed vocational training as a physical-technical assistant or comparable qualification
- ... have technical understanding, e.g. in recognizing and eliminating errors in physical-technical test sequences
- ... have a good knowledge of physics and experience with measurement techniques
- ... are characterized by a careful and conscientious way of working as well as dexterity, especially when dealing with small parts
- ... have a strong sense of quality, knowledge of MS Office software and a good understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems reliably and work independently
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!