Machine Learning Engineer
United States, California, El Segundo$70,000 - $104,600 per yearEngineering
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Satellites, Cutting-edge Technology and New Space? Would you like to help shape the future of our planet and space in an international team?
Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus is disrupting the New Space industry by introducing the Sphere Ecosystem: a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion, automation software and Hardware-as-a-Service: an unbeatable pricing model. This full-stack solution enables satellite service providers to operate entire constellations as one entity at the best prices possible to date.
Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
With Morpheus, you will…
• … develop a step-by-step solution for pending problems
• … troubleshoot issues with a company's systems and networks.
• … automate tasks for production environments
• ... assess resources to meet organizational needs
• ... maintain engineering documents
• ... analyze reliability, failure rates and yield
• ... analyze system challenges and identify the best solution to meet project needs
• ... take a project from conception to completion
• ... optimize systems while maintaining quality
At Morpheus, we...
• ... offer a variety of tasks in an international and growing space startup
• ... offer the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
• ... live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events
• ... have flexible working hours and competitive compensation
• ... work in a modern office in El Segundo, CA
• ...you to have a Bachelor’s degree and/or extensive professional experience in deep learning, reinforcement learning, and/or physics
• ... you to be a critical thinker to identify problems that need a solution
• ... you to be knowledgeable in Computer Vision, Statistics, and Numerical Analysis
•... you to be knowledgeable in programming languages like C/C++ and Python, and to have specific knowledge of python packages like Tensorflow, Pytorch, OpenAI Gym, Pandas, Numpy, Numba, and Cython
• ... you to be able to perform full lifecycle Independent Verification and Validation of systems and solutions to identify technical constraints and capabilities.
•… you to be a team player
•… you to be excited to revolutionize the space industry
We, Morpheus Space, are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.