Industrial mechanic (f/m/d)
Germany, Sachsen, Dresden
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus is disrupting the New Space industry by introducing agile constellations, a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion and artificial intelligence. Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- ... carry out prototype construction for the manufacture of satellite engines, test stands and assembly jigs
- ... be responsible for the quality assurance of the manufactured parts and assemblies
- ... take over the precise manual rework on prototypes
- ... prepare manufactured parts and assemblies for further processing
- ... perform maintenance and servicing of the machining equipment
- ... be responsible for requirements planning for material, tools and operating resources in the area of production
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- … have flexible working hours and fair compensation
- … offer personal „on the Job“ onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
- ... work in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have basic knowledge in CNC production
- ... have preferably completed technical vocational training, e.g. as a precision mechanic, tool maker, watchmaker, dental technician or similar (Several years of professional experience is an advantage)
- ... are characterized by an accurate and conscientious working style and by dexterity and manual skill, especially when dealing with small parts
- ... know how to use MS-Office Software
- ... speak good German (English desirable)
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems reliably and work independently
- ... can demonstrate a reliable and systematic way of working
- ... preferably have first experience in working with CAD and CAM software
- ... already have some experience in working with cycle-controlled machining centers (primarily Heidenhain and Sinumeric)
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!