HR Professional Recruiter (m/f/d)
Germany, Sachsen, Dresden
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems?
Are you enthusiastic about HR, do you want to recruit the best talents and do you have an affinity for all areas of HR management? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus is disrupting the New Space industry by introducing agile constellations, a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion and artificial intelligence. Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
🌟For this role, you will...
- ... be part of a highly motivated and innovative team and be independently responsible for a wide range of tasks
- ... be responsible for the development of recruiting strategies for active and target group-oriented candidate search
- ... be responsible for active sourcing and direct approach of potential candidates via our social media channels
- ... be responsible for the entire job posting process
- ... supervise the entire recruiting process and be responsible for the administrative processing up to the on-boarding
- ... be the contact person for employees, managers and external recruiting companies as well as headhunters
- ... actively participate in the introduction of our HR software, design it and be the contact person for it
- ... take over HR projects and also develop and take responsibility for projects independently
- ... work closely with the HR Manager, represent her and take on other HR topics
✔️ At Morpheus, we offer...
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- ... offer the opportunity to help shape and continuously develop the entire HR area
- … have flexible working hours, fair compensation as well as personal "on the job" onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally int the HR area
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have a degree in economics or a comparable degree
- ... are solution-oriented, work independently and in a structured manner
- ... have a hands-on mentality and want to be a trustworthy contact person for all Morpheus Space employees
- ... are characterized by strong communication skills, empathy and a confident appearance
- ... are able to express yourself well in German and English, both written and spoken
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!