Financial Accountant (f/m/d)
Germany, Sachsen, Dresden
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
If you are highly analytical, detail-oriented, and have a love for financial statements - Then we should get to know each other!
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟For this role, you will...
- ... be responsible for controlling spendings, you will for example:
- set-up and manage spending platforms and payment methods
- set-up and enforce expense policies
- partner with procurement on production expense
- work with the various teams to set-up budgets and track performance against budget
- manage accounts payable
- manage payroll
- ... manage accounting, you will for example:
- oversee accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
- coordinate outsourced accounting services
- manage monthly close process
- ... analyze finances, you will for example:
- gather data for cost allocation decisions for both reporting and managerial decisions
- coordinate with holding company finance team for consolidated financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
✔️ At Morpheus, we offer...
- ... responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... a steep learning curve in diverse digital topics
- ... flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- ... the startup mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hours
- ... flexible working hours and competitive compensation
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have successfully completed a degree in economics / business administration or a comparable degree with a focus on financing / controlling, corporate finance, auditing / accounting
- ... are characterized by negotiation skills, independence, and the ability to work under pressure
- ... have several years of professional experience
- ... are proficient in the use of common MS Office programs and have good knowledge of ERP and BI systems
- … have good knowledge of financial accounting, sales tax law and HGB and IFRS accounting
- ... have business fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- ... already have initial experience with US GAAP
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!