Precision Mechanic/Watchmaker/Dental Technician (f/m/d)
Germany, Sachsen, Dresden
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
About MorpheusMorpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- … assemble small and delicate mechanical and electrical parts (partly under clean room conditions)
- … control the quality of the assembled components
- … properly prepare the assembly documentation
- … perform tests on assemblies and parts as needed
- … package finished products
- … support production, research, development and the overall expansion of our company
- … help to design and execute our assembly, inspection and test processes
- … actively collaborate with and support internal technical teams on various projects
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- … have flexible working hours and fair compensation
- … offer personal „on the Job“ onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
- ... work in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have experience in the assembly of small parts, e.g. in the medical technology or precision mechanical-optical industry
- ... have preferably completed technical vocational training, e.g. as a precision mechanic/mechatronics technician/watchmaker/dental technician
- ... are a career changer from a skilled trade or a university dropout
- ... are characterized by a careful and conscientious working style as well as dexterity and skill, especially when dealing with small parts
- ... know how to MS-Office Software
- ... speak good German (English desirable)
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems independently and bring in new ideas
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!