Electronics Assembly Technician (f/m/d)
Germany, Sachsen, DresdenProduction
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus is disrupting the New Space industry by introducing agile constellations, a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion and artificial intelligence. Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- ... carry out manual assembly of printed circuit boards with SMD, THT and electromechanical components according to technical drawings and parts lists
- ... be responsible for the final assembly and cleaning of printed circuit boards and assemblies
- ... perform visual inspection and functional testing of electronic assemblies
- ... encapsulate and coat electronic assemblies (potting and conformal coating)
- ... perform quality control and the repair of assemblies
- ... create test plans
- ... co-develop test equipment
- ... produce cables and assemblies according to technical drawings, sketches
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- … have flexible working hours and fair compensation
- … offer personal „on the Job“ onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
- ... work in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have preferably a completed technical vocational training as an electronics technician specialized in automation technology, information and telecommunications technology or similar, a system electronics technician, a mechatronics technician or a comparable qualification
- ... are characterized by an accurate and conscientious working style and by dexterity and manual skill, especially when dealing with small parts
- ... know how to use MS-Office Software
- ... have a good understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems reliably and work independently
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!